yale mba average salary

as one of the top ivy league colleges, yale university is famous for its post-study job opportunities. one of the most successful programmes for placements is the yale mba, along with management, english, history, economics, and law programmes. for the class of 2021 mba graduates, out of a class of 312 students, 82.1% were seeking employment. about 245 students of 256 received job offer within three months of graduating. the yale mba class of 2021 had 312 students including 44% international students. the median gmat score of accepted students was 720 and the median undergraduate gpa was 3.66. of the total number of students of 312 students, 82.1% were seeking employment right after graduating and 17% were not looking for employments.




a majority of students (95.7%) received job offers within three months of graduating from yale som. geographically, 91.5% of full-time hires were within the united states with a median salary of usd 150,000. on the other hand, 8.5% of full-time hires were international students with a median salary of usd 102,918. top employers at yale hire mba graduates in 14 major industry sectors. the 14 major industries and the top five employers are: national park service, ct governor’s office, united states navy, federal reserve bank of new york, world resources institute, etc. bronx defenders, solace cremation, wilson sonsini goodrich & rosati, korn ferry international, wachtell and lipton, rosen & katz a majority of the yale mba of class 2021 graduates gravitated towards the consulting industry (47.6%). students join a wide and active network of over 8,000 alumni when they join the yale school of management (som). interested students can also become a member of the broader yale university network which give them access to an array of connections and resources in the ivy league institution. around 25% of yale som graduates find employment in the five top most popular industries.

in 2021, mba grads made $115,000 starting base salaries, according to the graduate management admission council’s 2021 corporate recruiters yale mbas working in the u.s. made a median base salary of $145k, up $10k in a year. of those who did find work abroad, most went (or went back) the overall yale mba graduate salary (median salary) was usd 140,400 and the median signing bonus received was usd 30,000., yale mba acceptance rate, yale mba acceptance rate, yale job placement rate, yale mba ranking, yale mba requirements.

what is the average starting salary for a graduated full-time mba student (yale university)? the median base salary for the class is $140,400. this is a minor bump up from the class of 2020’s median base salary, which was $140,000, and the class of 2021 the report, which uses self-reported data on post-graduation plans, reveals that the median base salary for the class of 2020 was $140,000 –– up, yale mba fees, yale graduate average salary, yale mba internship, mit mba salary, yale som employment report, yale mba curriculum, yale mba students, nyu mba employment report, dartmouth mba employment report, duke mba employment report.

When you try to get related information on yale mba average salary, you may look for related areas. yale mba acceptance rate, yale job placement rate, yale mba ranking, yale mba requirements, yale mba fees, yale graduate average salary, yale mba internship, mit mba salary, yale som employment report, yale mba curriculum, yale mba students, nyu mba employment report, dartmouth mba employment report, duke mba employment report.